Introducing eVouchers, a new concept acting as a way of ‘stocking the shelves’ and giving consumers confidence to pre- purchase products and services from other Bartercard members in the exchange.
Boost your confidence with eVouchers
Why not pay with eVouchers? Buy today and spend tomorrow. eVouchers gives you added confidence to buy the product or service at a time that suits you in future.
Redeeming is easy, simply redeem through your Bartercard Mobile App and we will automatically deduct from your eVoucher balance.
See a list of participating merchants and start shopping today!
*If your purchase is more than your current balance you will need to purchase more credit from the Merchant through the Bartercard App. If the business has EFTPOS available and its been set up to be used with Bartercard then simply swipe your card through the eftpos terminal and we will automatically deduct from your eVoucher balance.
For more information or any queries, please email us!
Boost your business with eVouchers
With eVouchers, you make regular trade contributions in the form of vouchers for presale. These vouchers are then listed automatically to assist achieving your nominated trade targets for the month. We will promote your eVouchers through email campaigns and through our web and mobile platforms.
As a merchant, eVouchers can help you:
- Reach a new audience
- Increase market share
- Improve brand awareness
- Hit your sales goals.
It is a set and forget technology – you are in control. You set the amount of trade you are happy to accept each week, fortnight, or month.
All you need to do is set aside the trade amount you would like to contribute each week, fortnight or month. You will see your nominated voucher amounts for sale in one marketplace, where you can manage them anytime, anywhere and have demand and coverage generated for you while you sleep. We will keep you up to date on when the threshold set by you is met.
When you initially opt in to list eVouchers, we will work with you to nominate the amount of trade contribution and coverage you would like each month.
Get in touch with us today if you would like more information or would like to start listing eVouchers online.
Terms and Conditions
- eVouchers listed on this site must have a minimum expiry of no less than 12 months. Merchants may choose any longer expiry period should they wish, including having no expiry date.
- If a customer purchases multiple eVouchers, each eVoucher will have its own independent expiry date.
- Confirmation of any sale or redemption of eVouchers will be delivered to your MYBC registered email address
- Any relevant conditions of redemption will form part of the confirmation for customers at the point of purchase.
- Subsequent changes in terms or conditions will not impact on any eVouchers sold prior to those changes.
- Any eVouchers you sell, buy or redeem are visible in the My eVouchers area of Marketplace
- Should your Bartercard account close for any reason, you must continue to honour any valid, unredeemed eVoucher balances up to and including the date of expiry of those eVouchers.
- Should your business be sold, the new operator must continue to honour any valid, unredeemed eVoucher balances up to and including the date of expiry of those eVouchers.
- If any account closes for reasons of insolvency, any valid unredeemed balances will fall under New Zealand insolvency law and will be dealt with accordingly with the holders of any valid, unredeemed eVouchers classed as unsecured creditors.
- Bartercard reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to:
- remove any listings that in Bartercard’s opinion do not meet the terms and conditions criteria provided
- disallow specific members from listing and/or purchasing eVouchers
Customer Terms and Conditions for eVouchers
- eVouchers can only be redeemed against the card that purchased the eVoucher through Bartercard online and mobile platforms, and a Bartercard merchant’s eftpos.
- eVouchers are non-transferable, cannot be re-sold or exchanged for cash, are non-refundable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- eVouchers may expire a certain number of months after issue – refer to conditions in the eVoucher listing for individual expiry periods prior to purchase.
- eVouchers may only be used for purchases at the business or outlet(s) stipulated in the eVoucher listing.
- Online transactions must be made within Australia or New Zealand.
- eVouchers may only be purchased up to the maximum amount of credit any one individual may hold as set out by the merchant in the eVoucher listing.
- The balance of any eVouchers can be checked at any time in the accompanying digital wallet.
- At point of redemption, if the total cost of the goods or services purchased is less than the credit balance remaining on your eVoucher, the balance will remain on your eVoucher for later use.
- At point of redemption, if the total cost of the goods or services purchased is more than the credit balance remaining on your eVoucher, the balance will be deducted from your Bartercard account, subject to the applicable terms laid out by merchant in the eVoucher listing and availability of funds in your Bartercard account.
- If you are not satisfied with the service provided or wish to return goods purchased from the merchant with an eVoucher, it may not possible to reimburse funds to the eVoucher. Any refund or credit note provided by the merchant is subject to all applicable terms and conditions under which the original purchase was made.
Bartercard reserves the right to amend any of the terms contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time as required.
Click Here for full Terms and Conditions.