The Pearson Science Second Edition Activity Book is a write-in resource designed to develop and consolidate students’ knowledge and understanding of science by providing a variety of activities and questions to apply skills, reinforce learning outcomes and extend thinking.
Updated with explicit differentiation and improved learner accessibility, it provides a wide variety of activities to reinforce, extend and enrich learning initiated through the student book.
Features & Benefits
- Redesigned for independent use by students and is suitable for in-class use or as a complete homework program.
- New and updated worksheets as well as retaining the most effective ones.
- Each chapter of the activity book aligns with the student book and commences with a knowledge preview that can be used to help assess prior understanding.
- Activities and questions to reinforce learning outcomes.
- Integrates vocabulary support recommended by Literacy Consultant Dr Trish Weekes including the use of hints and greater scaffolding of content. All new literacy reviews target a broader range and depth of literacy development, building stronger literacy. An overview has been added to the end of each chapter to increase the visibility of key learning and integrate reflection to call out skills requiring support and improvement.
- Answers to the Activity Book can be found in the Teacher ProductLink on Pearson Places
- For Ages: 13 - 14 years old
- shipping inc